HONING – as important as sharpening
Honing a blade to maximize speed and performance is as important as sharpening a blade correctly.
ProSharp provides correct honing in five easy steps:
1. Start with a ceramic PFB flat on each side before the sharpening process (dry)
2. After ProSharp sharpening, use the X-3’s diamond side flat on each side (dry)
3. Use the X-3’s ceramic side. First flat, then at a 5-degree angle on each side (with oil)
4. Finish with the PPB on each side and 1 light stroke on the bottom of the blade (dry)
5. Optimize with the PLH with one light stroke on the bottom of the blade (dry)
The result is a perfectly tuned skate blade, for the same feel as the professionals!